Thursday, May 22, 2008

D Blog

Yes... another blog for me. I think the older blog had not much of a kick to me ie you may see that there is nothing much going on.. let alone UPDATES! Sooo, during my spare spare moment during my maternity leave, nothing better to do then... CREATE A NEW ONE! Spent days finding, thinking hard and strong on an inspiring name for the blogsite and tada!.. ReensReflections. I had gone to the extent of creating odd names (velvetcream,... blacktallula,... chezelza.. etc), and nothing reflects me, and what I want the blog to be. These are just funky weird names that I find them cute, but too odd for my blog. I guess I've landed back on earth and created a much more simple and serene name to remember! of course a catchy one too..
Thanks to those who have put up with the previous blog...!

So anyway, continuing from my previous blog, Nasha is a month old today. Brought her to the hospital this morning thinking she would get her jab, but came to find that the hospital does not do 1mth jab anymore.. I was pretty relieved but at the same time thinking I have to bring her to another hospital/clinic to get her 1mth jab. This particular one (that I went too) does a package which provides 2,4,6mths jab (and with a cost)...

No comments:

My Angels

Aqilah Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Irfan Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Nasha Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker