Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 1mth Nasha...

Coming from a mixed-racial family, my daughter had an opportunity to be blessed by my grandmother (her Great-grandmother) with a hokkien good-luck poem, 2 red-egss (eggshell coloured in red), and sweet mee-suah (white noodles). As a tradition, once the baby has turned a month old, her/his hair will be trimmed, and redeggs and sweet meesuah is to be eaten by everyone in the family. All my nieces and nephews have been blessed like so, and Nasha was lucky to be blessed as well :) She is the youngest of 13grandchildren of my parents, and 21great-grandchildren of my grandparents! May God Bless Us All...

Nasha & her Ah-Choh (great-grandma)

No comments:

My Angels

Aqilah Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Irfan Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Nasha Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker