Wednesday, June 18, 2008

bDay celeb with Po! - partDeux

Yes, that was the movie in the earlier post.

Forgot to mention! I actually brought along my camera and videocamera to the movies! Yes, a very heavy bag lugged into the cinema to capture Irfan's 2nd bday outing trip to the cinema.

After the movie, got the kids to pose in front of KungfuPanda's big poster, and got my sister-in-law to help catch the shot.

Despite the crowd, I insisted to have a picture taken. Click Click Click - my camera went.. Hmm, sighed my sisinlaw.. and shouted back at me "I think the batt's out!"... Duh! How can I not charge the camera. I took it for granted that there is still life left in my camera! GOOD THING I had my videocamera with me...

So the only remembrance I have to mark Irfan's 2nd bday are the videoshots and... the cinema ticket! 

No comments:

My Angels

Aqilah Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Irfan Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Nasha Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker