Monday, June 9, 2008

Bday Celebration

As mentioned in my earlier post, we decided to celebrate my daughter's 4th bday (6thJune), my mum's 60th bday (9thJune), and my son's advance 2nd bday (14thJune) today. It was an honour too to have my grandfather there to celebrate with us. Despite his limited mobility, he still came. I believe he has a strong heart to be there with us.. and he looked very happy to be there too (see last picture below). Thanks Ba/Kong/AhCho! Glad you enjoyed the food too!

The birthday cake - the promised Little Einsteins and Diego characters for Aqilah and Irfan respectively. As for mum, the beautiful carved butterflies and flowers :) oooohhh, and beautifully decorated with lotta cocopops and M&Ms

Little Mickeys and Minnies

Our beloved father, grandfather and great grandfather

No comments:

My Angels

Aqilah Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Irfan Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Nasha Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker