Saturday, June 21, 2008

Trip to Seria

Nasha will be 2mths tomorrow and she is due for her monthly jab in Seria. She was given an appointment yesterday so once again, we stepped out together as a family to Seria.This time I borrowed my brother's van as he was not using it that time, so climbing in and out the car would be so much easier. Plus I liked the space in the car which makes the passengers feel less claustrophobic.
I brought along my older kids' health cards as well to check whether they too are due for their jabs (since they both recently celebrated their own bdays too). So after I gave the cards to the receptionist, it was confirmed that all my kids needed their jab. Geez - I thought... who will be first!
Well of course Nasha was the easiest of them all... Irfan was ok too however struggled real hard once the needle went in (he had a scratch from it - as he moved, needle scratched him. Oh, poor nurse too... we forgot to hold his legs so he actually kicked the nurse which left him with a scratch). As for Aqilah, she was the hardest.. One, she is big enough to know about it! Bribing her did not work this time - she is clever too... she will not fall for Mummy's little briberies cause she knows that needle is gonna hurt!!! So what to do then to hold her very tight (while she is still crying).. had one nurse ready with her needle, another holding her legs (we learnt from Irfan's lesson), and myself holding her head and arm. It was a struggle - I must say! They left the clinic with a new fashion in town...

New look in town...

No comments:

My Angels

Aqilah Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Irfan Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Nasha Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker